1. All entries must be accompanied by an entry ticket (available at the door)
2. All entries must be entered and placed in the correct class. 3. The Chief Judge’s decision is final in all matters.
4. Any model, which may, in the opinion of the judges, cause offence to any person visiting the show, will be removed
from the display.
5. All entries into the competition must be on display by 1.30p.m. to enable judging to commence.
6. Models in an under subscribed class may be transferred to an alternative class or the miscellaneous class.
7. Entrants in any junior class must be under 16 years of age at the time of the show.
8. If you are in any doubt, please consult the stewards - they are available to give advice.
Important Note Please Read
We will endeavour to take great care of any and all entries. However, no responsibility can be accepted by Letchworth Scale Model Club or any of its members for the security of, or damage to, any of the exhibits or competition entries howsoever caused. If you are entering a model that is not firmly attached to its base or is particularly delicate, please advise the stewards in the competition room, who will ensure that the judges concerned with your entry are aware of any risk of movement or handling. When collecting your models from the competition tables, please be mindful and aware and especially careful of other models adjacent to your own masterpieces as some will be very delicate and easily damaged, to this end, Junior entrants should be accompanied by a responsible adult when placing or removing their models at the competition tables.
Thank you for your support and have a great show..!!